The venue rental includes the use of the facility for engagement photos and wedding rehearsal 1-3 days prior to the event (1 hour total) and total access from 9am-11pm the day of the event. Our goal is to make the process simple and put you in control.
The bride may use any vendor of their choice. Our venue includes multiple ceremony sites, 2 beautiful bridal suites, bar area, kitchen, and an on-site parking attendant.
• 60” round tables to accommodate the Wedding guests
• Basic white folding chairs for ceremony
• Basic table linens
• (2) 6’ Banquet tables and table cloth
• (2) 8’ Banquet tables and table cloth
• (5) 30” Cocktail tables with table cloths
• Bride may use any on-site decor or decor of her own.
- Whiskey Barrels
- Farm wood tables perfect for head table and gift table
- Sign-in/Welcome Table
- Cake Table
- Outdoor Farm Table Area with Bistro Lighting; seats up to 120 and can seat more with additional round tables
- Fire Pit
- Multiple Ceremony Sites
- 2 Bathrooms for guests
- Coming soon!! Pearl's Cocktail Cabana: Perfect for serving drinks at our outdoor dining area. Pearl is a vintage camper turned into a wine/beverage station.
50 Guests - $1,200
• Includes the use of Williams Manor Venue, choice of ceremony site and bridal suite for 4 hours. Also includes tables, chairs, and white linens (up to 100), use of any onsite decor we have.
• Each additional hour is $250.00 an hour with a 6 hour max
* Vendors list can be provided to help accommodate your event.
*White linens will be provided for you up to 100 guests. Any additional linens would be the clients responsibility.
100 Guests - $3,500
150 Guests - $4,000
200 Guests - $4,500
250 Guests - $5,100
$500.00 Flat Rate
• Includes the use of Williams Manor Venue, ceremony site of your choice and bridal suite for 2 hours.
We have optional additions that include:
100 Year Old Bridal Barn Wood Stage
• The interior of The Barn at Williams Manor and attached covered pavilion can accommodate up to 300 guests.
• We require event insurance for the day of your event, paid directly to the insurance company in contract. The pricing to cover insurance and liability is $120 without alcohol or $180 with alcohol being served through a licensed and insured bartender, preferably The Pour Guys.
• We allow you to choose your own wedding coordinator and vendors.
• We require a licensed bartender, preferably The Pour Guys.