The venue rental includes the use of the facility for engagement photos and wedding rehearsal 1-3 days prior to the event (1 hour total) and total access from 9am-11pm the day of the event. Our goal is to make the process simple and put you in control.
The bride may use any vendor of their choice. Our venue includes multiple ceremony sites, bridal suite, bar area, kitchen, and an on-site parking attendant.
A Rain Plan!
• Large Covered Pavilion and 20x40 Tent
• Tables: up to 16, 60" Round Tables, Two 8' Catering Tables, Two 7' Whitewashed Tables, Five 30" Cocktail Tables
• Lit Outdoor Area with Farmhouse Tables
• Sign in Table
• Luxurious Bridal Suite & Groom Quarters
• Use of any Decor
• Fire Pit & Stack Stone Fireplace
• Gift Cart
• Golf Cart
• Choice of Ceremony Site: Cross, Stage, Wooden, Barn Doors, Stone Fireplace or bring your own!
• Up to 150 White Folding Chairs
• Up to 150 Wooden Reception Chairs
• A Built in Wooden Bar Inside & A Portable Bar Outside
• Parking Attendants
• Table & Chair Set-Up & Break Down
• Trash Removal
• Your Choice of Any Vendors
• 9 Hours for the Venue
• 1 Hour for the Rehearsal
FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY- $4,200
MONDAY - THURSDAY: $750.00
4 hours up to 100 guests includes all that is listed above except-parking attendants, and one hour rehearsal.
We have optional additions that include:
100 Year Old Bridal Barn Wood Stage
• The interior of Williams Manor Venue and attached covered pavilion can accommodate up to 300 guests.
• We require event insurance for the day of your event, paid directly to the insurance company in contract. The pricing to cover insurance and liability is $120 without alcohol or $180 with alcohol being served through a licensed and insured bartender.
• We allow you to choose your own wedding coordinator and vendors.
• We require a licensed bartender, preferably The Pour Guys.
• The venue rental includes the use of the facility for engagement photos and wedding rehearsal 1-3 days prior to the day of the event (1 hour total) and total access from 9am - 11pm the day of the event. Our goal is to make the process simple and put you in control. To see a list of our recommended vendors click here.
• To see the value in our packages click here!
New in 2018! We now have a gorgeous stone fireplace at the pavilion and a 20x40 tent for a rain plan option
(no additional cost and holds 80 guests).